Exposing the Spiritual Roots of Disease - PRESALE BUNDLE
*This is a PreSale Only. Your Book will not ship until October 15th 2019
This Bundle Includes:
1. Exposing Spiritual Roots of Disease Paperback Book
2. Exposing Spiritual Roots of Disease eBook ($15.99 value)
3. Spiritual Blocks to Healing eBook ($12.99 value)
4. Three-Part series Real Solutions For My Life with David & Pastor Donna ($15.99 value)
A Thoroughly Biblical and Compelling Case for Healing from the Best-Selling Author of A More Excellent Way
Over thirty years ago, Dr. Henry Wright experienced major success in praying for people to be healed from disease. But suddenly the healing stopped. He began asking God why people weren’t being healed. Through a pursuit of God’s Word and truth, he began a lifelong journey of learning the spiritual roots of disease and blockages to healing. In this journey, he discovered that about 80 percent of all disease has a spiritual root issue and is a direct result of a breakdown in our relationship with God, ourselves, or others.
Dr. Wright began teaching the biblical principles and truths he discovered and found great success in people’s healing and recovery. He has helped tens of thousands to experience wholeness in their lives.
Every human being is a spirit with a soul living in a body. Therefore, this is not just about our physical health, although it greatly impacts our bodily well-being. It is about our identity in God and the freedom He desires to give us, extending from our spirits to our souls and bodies.
In this book, Dr. Wright presents a thoroughly biblical and compelling case for healing. If you think you’ve read all you need to know about healing, it’s time to take another look! The author clearly shows that disease is not a random occurrence and that science and medicine have their limitations in dealing with the spiritual roots of illnesses that inflict millions. We need healing for spirit, soul, and body. If you are newly ill or have been struggling with your health for years, there is hope and healing ahead.
- “I am so thankful about these physical healings. However, I’m even more thankful for the inner peace and faith that I have been experiencing. [They are] beyond description.” —Sue from Maryland (healed of back pain, rheumatism, and high cholesterol)
- “His perfect will is that we don’t get sick. But once we’re sick, the provision has been made for healing. We just need to line up with the Word of God and be transparent, and everything takes care of the rest.” —Claudio (he and his wife healed of infertility; their newborn son healed of serious health issues)
We Also Recommend